Halloween Disaster

Halloween GREAT!

I don’t know about you but Halloween is the worst day of the year. Unfortunately my job this Halloween is to deliver the pumpkins and apples. I woke up at 6:30, got myself ready, then I devour my breakfast, got my bike from the shed filled, my bike up with pumpkins and apples and set off.

15 minutes later I pulled up at the first customers house and knocked on the door and then left the basket at the door. All of a sudden the road starts to get slippery my bike slides then crashes straight into a hay bale.

2 thoughts on “Halloween Disaster

1. Congratulations on your response to this week’s challenge Caelin. It was an interesting idea to take the view of the person in the roll of hay! I can see the effort you have put into using complex sentences. However, sometimes sentences can become confusing if you try to include too much information for your reader. Try reading your text aloud to a friend so you can hear where commas should go, and where it might be better to begin a new sentence (Ask your friend to help you too.). I hope I get to read more of your writing.